Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Responce and Responcibility

There is a question that is itching at me today. The question has not been courteous enough to shape itself into something coherent, but I will try to mine it out.

How do you relax and enjoy life while also trying to road map a future?
Why is housecleaning so tiring to do and so terrifying to ignore?
Why is work so exhilarating when you are engrossed in a project and so draining when you are not?
Why do I have so many things and yet no place to put them?
How many of these questions will be answered by home ownership, either in the since that I will find a place for everything I keep or in the since that the stress getting to that point will be over?

Find out the answers to these questions and more on the next episode of SOAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment