Wednesday, January 14, 2009

By Request...

So while talking one night my friends down right demanded that I write a book. Well too bad! Too much time, and I am not a terrific writter. I can do this though. I can give you a piece of my mind which, in all actual reality, is what I think you were likely looking for in the first place. Some Ground Rules:
1. My spelling sucks, deal with it: - Spell check only takes me so far and I am living proof that smart people sometimes misspell things, espcially while typing fast.
2. Sometimes it may be about you, sometimes not: - I am not mean spirited, but part of my charm is that I call things in life like I see them, though my own flawed eyes, and like everyone else, sometimes I am not right, and sometimes I am downright full of shit.
3. No fucking wining and it is not a PG blog: Deal with it.
4. I am going to leave my name and the names of others out of it. Otherwise I will be tempted to edit, and that spoils the fun and makes it all less honest.
5. I am going to need some imput. Brain food people. Feed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment