Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One of THOSE days

So today is what I think we like to call "one of THOSE days". You know that day where nothing quite goes right and you lack anything resembling grace to to get through it without either throwing a fit or just hiding under the bed? Well it is one of those, and I have a question.

Is it better to try to bounce yourself out of it and trudge through your normal routine knowing that you are basically as unstable as old dynamite, or should you just turn off the phone, call in sick and hide?

I see virtues and merits to both approaches and I am not sure which is superior. Obviously if this is something that is chronic for you then you had better just get up and get going or face being jobless, friendless, etc. However, this kind of individual is not the sort of person I am talking about, I am trying to decide the best course of action for someone who is generally a healthy, functional adult that sometimes for one reason or another randomly gets into a colossal snit.

Jury is still out.

No comments:

Post a Comment